ICP Crypto News Today: What You Need to Know

ICP is a new cryptocurrency that has been getting a lot of attention lately. In this post, we’ll give you an overview of what ICP is, how it works, and what you need to know about it.

Checkout this video:

Introduction

Cryptocurrency is a digital or virtual currency that uses cryptography for security. A cryptocurrency is difficult to counterfeit because of this security feature. Many cryptocurrencies are decentralized systems based on blockchain technology, a distributed ledger enforced by a disparate network of computers. A defining feature of a cryptocurrency, and arguably its biggest allure, is its organic nature; it is not issued by any central authority, rendering it theoretically immune to government interference or manipulation.

ICP crypto news today provides an overview of the latest news and events related to the ICP cryptocurrency.

ICP Crypto News Today

ICP is a new cryptocurrency that is quickly gaining popularity. If you are thinking about investing in ICP, then you need to know about the latest news. Here is what you need to know about ICP crypto news today.

ICP Price

ICP is currently trading at $0.173, up 6.73% in the last 24 hours. ICP’s market cap is currently at $23.8 million, with a circulating supply of 138 million ICP and a max supply of 400 million.

In the last 24 hours, ICP has seen a volume of $2.2 million. The highest ICP price in the last 24 hours was $0.1868, and the lowest was $0.1639.

ICP Market Cap

The ICP market cap is currently $1.92 billion. ICP is ranked at #50 on CoinMarketCap.com. ICP has a circulating supply of 77,271,210 tokens, and a total supply of 300,000,000 tokens.

ICP is currently trading at $0.0244 per token, down 3.45% in the last 24 hours. ICP has seen a 7-day price change of -10.43%.

ICP launched on September 21st, 2017 and is an ERC20 token built on the Ethereum network. ICP was created with the aim of providing instant, secure and private transactions for businesses and individuals.

ICP Trading Volume

ICP, which is an acronym for the Internet Computer Protocol, is a new cryptocurrency that has been gaining in popularity lately. ICP is different from other digital currencies because it is designed to be used as a global computer protocol. This allows for faster transaction times and lower fees. ICP is also unique because it uses a proof-of-stake consensus algorithm instead of the proof-of-work algorithm used by most other cryptocurrencies. This means that ICP can be more energy efficient than other digital currencies.

ICX Token Sale
The ICON Foundation had its token sale in September of 2017 and raised 150,000 ETH. The foundation distributed 75% of the total ICX supply to contributors during the token sale. The remaining 25% of ICX was allocated to the foundation for building the ICON network, developing partnerships, and rewarding contributors.

ICP Price History
ICP reached its all-time high price on May 5th, 2021 at $47.81. Since then, the price has pulled back and is currently trading at $32.46. This pullback could be due to profit taking after such a large run-up in price or it could be due to some negative news recently coming out about ICON (which we will discuss later). Either way, ICP remains up over 600% since the beginning of 2021 and has outperformed almost every other cryptocurrency during that time period.

ICP Crypto News Today: The Bottom Line

ICP crypto news today is that the anonymous crypto project is in the midst of a major development push. The ICP team is currently working on a new desktop wallet, a new mobile wallet, and a host of other improvements. In addition, the team is also planning to launch a much-anticipated mainnet in the near future.

Scroll to Top